• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help horrible bug help

thll245

Lurker
Apr 26, 2011
Okay I have look everywhere for answers and I hope someone can have a fix for this,

I have a motorola devour and it went from great to horrible, I bought it 6 months ago from a verizon store in town and it worked excellent I thought it was the best phone ever! A month passed and I noticed pictures after a week old will turn half pixel grey, after two weeks the pictures became corrupt. it wasn't the sd card, it was checked but the verizon store and said everything worked great so they just replaced my phone. This phone now worked great for another 2 months but started to act up with the same picture problem a week later the whole sd card kept unmouting by its self.. I take it to verizon and I taked with a verizon employee and he said I had 4 months left on my warenty, he said reset it and if it doesn't work bring it in and they will replace it again. I did and then another week it became unreadable on the phone. Another week it dropped every call I made or answered in less than 10 secs. I bring it into verizon and I talked with a diffrent employee and I said I want this phone replaced. She told me my warrenty expired a month before my replacement. I am sooo soo pissed. This is such bs.. I made sure she knew and her manaer knew I was pissed. A day later and current it will not make calls, barely texts, most of the time I have no signal ir 1 bar. When I notice I have 4 bars I will try to text or call or go online and it drops down to no signal.

My problems are unreadble sd card, no signal, gets no signal if I start to use it, now apps are forced closed at startup and I can not do the *#*4346*#*# number thing because it force closes when I press phone information. I have tried hard reseting and nothing same problems. The werid thing is they all got progressivly worse over time.

Please help, verizon bs me and I am about to throw the phone in the street. I am willing to do anything like rooting or taking it apart.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones