• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hot 3

Anasco

Lurker
May 7, 2017
I have Infinix hot3, While data is on for Sim2, I can not receive calls on Sim1. When I on data for sim 1 then I can't receive call on sim 2 also but if data od off completely I receive call on both sim 1 and 2 This comes to know when someone reports by other means.

Pls any help?

Sounds like it's NOT fully dual-SIM active. For a phone to be completely dual-SIM active, it basically has to have two completely separate radios and data modems, and this Infinix Hot3 is sharing one between the SIMs, so that's why can only have data AND calls on one SIM at a time. There's nothing you can do, other than changing to a phone that is fully dual-SIM active. I know Oppo and Vivo phones are.

I presume this is Infinix,
https://www.infinixmall.com/ ...which is in Arabic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have Infinix hot 3

If I put on the data for one sim I can't reciev call on the other

Though the network will be there fully

But if I off the data I can receive call on both

Thanks

Yeh, that's what I thought. Basically to have data on a SIM and still be able to receive calls on either SIM, the phone must have two completely separate radios and modems, so effectively it's two phones in one. From what you're describing it sounds very much like this phone doesn't. Not all dual-SIM devices are fully dual-SIM active.

Might be worth you enquiring with Infinix about it, if you do have any doubts about this device. Their site appears to be in Arabic only.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones