• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hot battery, slow phone, play store stalls at 100%

Coker

Lurker
Jun 24, 2016
So last night my phone decided to start running super slow w/ lag. It takes forever for texts to send or come in. My battery stays hot now. I use apps like du speed booster, turbo booster, Icleaner, and clean master to help with cache, junk files, and battery temperature. Today, my phone went from a full charge to dead in 3 hours. It usually lasts all day. I can't seem to figure out the problem. I thought maybe if I were to update my apps in the play store it may fix my issue magically. I don't have data or WiFi so I used my one opportunity at a friend's house with WiFi to attempt updating apps tonight but was unsuccessful. The app would download to 100% but never would install, it just stalls at 100%. If anybody can help me with any of These issues please help me out. Thanks for your time.

My battery stays hot now. I use apps like du speed booster, turbo booster, Icleaner, and clean master to help with cache, junk files, and battery temperature.

Using all those things is very probably what's making phone hot and draining the battery. When they're showing you ads, telling you porkies, and phoning home your personal and private stuff to the servers in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, to be aggregated and sold onto third-parties.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones