I just tried the corporate sync using the new Hotmail exchange activesync settings and it worked! I've been trying off and on since I got my X knowing this was coming. Seems to have finally worked today. I deleted my POP3 account from the phone for hotmail and added a corporate sync account using: - My full hotmail address for both domain/username and the email address fields. I did not enter a leading backslash for the domain. - m.hotmail.com for the server name. - I left on SSL. Preemptive anti-hotmail response: I've used this same HoTMaiL account since the mid-90's, before it was even owned my Microsoft. The fact that this inbox isn't a spam-ridden POS is a testament to the tool. No more POP3! I can finally manage my mail ONCE! EDIT: Microsoft reports that not all 2.1 Android phones can use this service due to a known "client" bug. They have not yet detailed which phones have this issue. It seems that the X is one of the compatible ones and is why I posted this.