1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hotmail upgrade to Outlook mobile - multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by politzer, Apr 17, 2013.

1. politzer

politzer Well-Known Member

I was forced to upgrade to Outlook mobile app from my Hotmail client today. I did so, but can't figure out how to add more than one Hotmail account. Any one know how?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. robinch

robinch Newbie

Dont waste your time with outlook. I never found a way to get my other hotmail accounts over to it. Instead just download the free app MailDroid. Simple and wonderful!

I just downloaded the free version of MailDroid and I love it. It quickly set up my two hotmail accounts. I may add my gmail account later. The best part is, for every email you receive on your device, you can choose to either delete it from the device only, or from the device AND server (saving you time back at your desk!)

My only problem now is finding a way to sync my Hotmail calendar events. I really need this, because I use Windows Live Mail and prefer the Hotmail calendars.

I'd like to have a separate calendar app to do this, but so far the ones I've downloaded are not enabling Hotmail calendar. When I went to check my settings, for some reason my Samsung Galaxy Prevail is only allowing google accounts to be added (in the "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" )

Anybody have an idea how to get my Hotmail calendar events to my Droid?

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews