• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hotspot and bluetooth

Tina33

Lurker
Apr 1, 2020
I'm using my s10 plus hotspot to stream Zoom from ipad air while using the same phone for bluetooth connection with my speaker through my galaxy watch. Meeting participants claim that although they can hear both my voice and my music fine, the music volume level goes in and out sometimes. My question is:

If I turn off bluetooth on my ipad will that help stabilize the sound from my bluetooth speaker?

It's not about the ipad but about connection interference between bluetoothand wifi. I teach pilates and need to be heard at the same time music is playing. Believe me, controlling my music fron my watch while on the floor demonstrating exercises is a huge plus. It's working fine except for, as I described in my post, the music goes in and out occasionally.

Upvote 0
It's not about the ipad but about connection interference between bluetoothand wifi. I teach pilates and need to be heard at the same time music is playing. Believe me, controlling my music fron my watch while on the floor demonstrating exercises is a huge plus. It's working fine except for, as I described in my post, the music goes in and out occasionally.

Yes, it's definitely possible for WiFi to interfere with Bluetooth. And in fact some devices will tell you about it.
Screenshot_20200402_112003.jpg

That's from my Huawei phone. And the school campus, where I live, is definitely WiFi congested.

Can you try using a wired speaker for your classes, instead of trying to do everything with wireless?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJavi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones