1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hourly weather with time and date widget?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mystvearn, May 29, 2011.

1. mystvearn

mystvearn Android Enthusiast

I like the hourly bbc weather forecast as shown below but I can't find anything the same online. Its all daily weather widget. Is there an hourly widget? Also an app which has the date and time as well. WIth the SGS2, it comes with accuweather and a separate time and date widget. It looks slightly ugly in my IMO. Does anyone know a better widget for both or better separate widgets for both?

BBC Weather | Westminster

2. shrink57

shrink57 Android Expert

mystvearn likes this.
  3. mystvearn

Will give it a go. If you buy an app, and format your device, could you download the app again for free? Is the android market=steam for pc?

4. soberspine

soberspine Newbie

1) beautiful widget = lots of skins and stuff

2) world forecast clock = my fav, is a very small aplication with 2x1 screen size doesn't
    take a lot of screen space and still have all the info, you can choose fully transparent background. Link

3) WMD-WMD-Weather & Clock, 5 days trial Link

4) Weather widgets made by Pixelspore = looks great but it doesn't show today forecast. Link

5) Moxier World = only one skin but look great, most accurate for my location, multiple cities. Link

I installed almost all weather widgets, I was looking for a 4x1 weather, clock and date widget that doesn't take a lot of screen space.

5. shrink57

shrink57 Android Expert

Your paid apps are linked to your google account. I have changed devices and still was able to redownload all my paid apps as soon as I logged on to the market with the same google account.

6. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Think of the Android Market like a digital locker for your paid apps. You'll get unlimited redownloads for the apps you've bought.

dkl1 likes this.
  7. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I use WeatherEye.

8. Steven58

weather.com or accuweather. I don't know if they do Europe, though.

9. mystvearn

Tried those, they give day forecast not hourly forcast

10. sleeco

sleeco Well-Known Member

Hi, I use Go Weather from the market which you can set to hourly updates.

11. mystvearn

I actually tried go weather, you need to open the app, and then it gives a summary of the day's weather after you click the app-something like htc sense. Which go weather did you use? There are a lot of version of the same app.

I did find a temporary solution by going by bookmarking the mobile website. Same kind of info shown, but not in a widget format.
    Feel free to try it on your phone yourself.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/mobile/

12. uzee

uzee Well-Known Member

i love the bbc websites broken down hourly weather, and not surprised by many users still sticking to it as a bookmark.

BBC need to release an official weather app. Im too still trying to find an app thats displays HOURLY weather as a WIDGET.