• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How about those Mavs!!

THE DISAPPOINTMENT

ZraaW.jpg

Upvote 0
You can't help but wonder what 4 years of college ball would have done for Lebron.

He's all ego. Over-rewarded, over-endorsed, over-exposed. Amazingly talented and unable to focus it. Wade looks like is the superstar.
Here I thought i would never agree with you on anything. Then there ya go and say something I agree with. How dare you;)

Seriously though you hit the nail on the head his ego is way out of control. The NBA is so desperately looking for another jordan to bring people back to the sport that this was the closest thing they got. I remember awhile back when he went to the heat. They was talking about how he was talking about himself in the third person. Heard it on the bubba the love sponge when he was on howard 101. I miss that show.

I doubt 4 years of college ball would of helped him as sad to say he is good and he knows he is. With that said he doesn't have Jordans class.

Upvote 0
I watched Lebron choke once again. It was hilarious.

Matters none to me. I'm not a fan of any team. I just wanted to see Miami win. Grats to Mavs fans though. Dirk deserves his 1st title.

White guys are relevant again in basketball :)

I don't think 1 white guy out of the 10-15 in the NBA can constitute them being relevant again lol

Upvote 0
I watched Lebron choke once again. It was hilarious.

No, it was sad. The guy has great talent but lacks the mental discipline to focus it. All the money, hype and endorsements do not help at all. Nor does the grooming system that rewards one-on-one high school success with multi-million dollar NBA contracts, or the "superstar" marketing strategy of the NBA.

Lebron's attitude was that the NBA title was rightly due, not something that had to be earned. Bryant has the same problem, and like James was drafted right out of high school.

Upvote 0
No, it was sad. The guy has great talent but lacks the mental discipline to focus it. All the money, hype and endorsements do not help at all. Nor does the grooming system that rewards one-on-one high school success with multi-million dollar NBA contracts, or the "superstar" marketing strategy of the NBA.

Lebron's attitude was that the NBA title was rightly due, not something that had to be earned. Bryant has the same problem, and like James was drafted right out of high school.

I don't feel sad for him at all. He's still young. He'll figure it out eventually. By then he'll also realise not to say that his team will win multiple championships before they had a practice.

Arogant atheletes who can't back up their statements are always funny.

Reactions: NYCHitman1
Upvote 0
With the way Cleveland is celebrating, it seemed like they won a championship :p

I don't feel sad for him at all. He's still young. He'll figure it out eventually. By then he'll also realise not to say that his team will win multiple championships before they had a practice.

Arogant atheletes who can't back up their statements are always funny.
Exactly how I feel. When he said "6.. 7 championships" during that whole WWF style entrance ordeal, that rubbed me the wrong way and showed everyone what type of person he was (not in a good way).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones