1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How am I using all this data?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Downgraded286, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Downgraded286

Downgraded286 Newbie

I somehow used somewhere around 200MB data overnight while I was sleeping. It was connected to wifi and in my wifi settings I have it set to stay connected when sleeping. How did I use so much data?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Android Enthusiast

GPS-maps, Mail, Games downloaded could be anything you have installed. Settings and Apps to see what is running.

3. Downgraded286

Downgraded286 Newbie

I think it might have been AdBlock Plus, or maybe this Connections Optimizer setting in the phone (an option available under Mobile Networks).

I think either the Connections Optimizer was screwing it up somehow, or maybe AdBlock Plus and the way it filters what with the proxies and all... I have AdFree installed now. I didn't download any games at all and I haven't used the GPS since I've had the phone. Mail sure but mail checking should not eat up this much data. Especially since I was on WiFi...

On a side note, Root App Delete seems a wonderful thing to have. I can get rid of a lot of stuff that came with the phone that I don't need/want/use. Even the Connections Optimizer.

4. Fred Clown

Fred Clown Lurker

Probably background data. What I have done for my phone is to set up a tasker profile that when my device is not connected to wifi it will disable background syncing and when it reconnects to wifi it will enable background syncing.

ZTE Force 4G LTE Forum

The ZTE Force 4G LTE release date was October 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 427 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

October 2017
Release Date
Reviews