1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How are the apps on the flyer?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mkilci1, May 29, 2011.

  1. mkilci1

    mkilci1 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    36
    Posts:
    112
    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010

    Jul 3, 2010
    112
    2
    36
    South FL
    How do the regular Android apps run on the flyer?

    Do they just magnify or adjusts?

    Also, I have a Motorola Atrix, where I can resize widgets.

    Can you do that on a Flyer?

    Also, Any official word on 3.1 upgrade?

    Thanks
     

    Advertisement

  2. robertmclure

    robertmclure Lurker
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    3
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010

    Mar 9, 2010
    3
    0
    5
    I've had my Flyer for 5 days now and I would say that about 75% of the apps that I'm using are fine (adjust to screen size, etc.). The other 25% are sized for a phone, but still funciton properly.

    This would also depend on the apps that you use, it could be 50/50 for you, or all of them work fine.
     
Tags:

Share This Page

Loading...