1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories how are the cases at the sprint store

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tiako, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Are they good quality and not overpriced with the twenty five percent discount?

Advertisement

2. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Look on eBay. I got one of the body glove ones they sell for $30 I got it on eBay for $5.99 shipped

3. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I dunno ido want to wait for something from eBay to get here. I want to get the Evo into a case ASAP. What about bestbuy

4. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

5. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

May 9, 2010
    I've also got the HTC branded silicone one. The fit on mine is better than,what the previous poster reported; although I bet after a year or so it will certainly stretch. Happy so far.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

6. overclock

overclock Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    I've bought two items from the seller with the $6 Body Glove case. Both items were shipped the next day via first class mail from Florida. I was impressed with their service. Search for item number 310232094501 on ebay.

7. jcontursi

jcontursi New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    I bought the body glove. I'm not sure what I paid but received a 25% discount as a preferred customer (isn't everyone?). Anyway I really like it as it fits really snug, has minimum bulk, and has a 'felt' lining on the interior of the rear cover. An added side effect also protects the protruding camera lens on the back of the phone. It's a little tricky to remove so be careful ... and rental when removing it. I really thought the over all quality and industrial design were first rkate. I was both impressed and very satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this impressive product to anyone. And no, I don't work for 'Bodyglove'

8. AcBush

AcBush Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Customer Service - Online Retailer
    Kennewick, WA
    I bought this one from Amazon.com. I love it. Now I have the White EVO when I want a case, and the black EVO when I take it off.

;)

9. sanjsrik

sanjsrik Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Brooklyn, NY
    two words (actually 3 if you count and):

crappy and overpriced.

10. lgeek

lgeek Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Texas