1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how can i backup angry birds moving from ics to jb?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by james_uk, Aug 12, 2012.

1. james_uk

james_uk Android Enthusiast

I am using a samsung galaxy s2, currently using an ics based rom from resurrection remix, i am wanting to move to his newer jb based rom. i have looked on the market, there are a few angry bird backup apps but they all say they dont support jb :(

does anyone know how i can backup my data so i dont lose my data from this app?

i am looking for a way that doesn't involve titanium backup as i find it all a bit of a pain to use.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Can I ask what's difficult about Titanium?

If you really don't want to use Ti though, you could try another backup app, such as MyBackup Pro. Or else the actual game data files are stored in /data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files, so you could try copying them to safety and copying back afterwards. You can find a discussion of this approach here.

3. aysiu

aysiu Android Expert

Titanium is great if you're rooted. What pains are you experiencing? Or are you not rooted?

4. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Android Expert

Check my sig.

james_uk likes this.
  5. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member

i was a little afraid of TBU when i first got it. There were so many options and I wasn't sure what I was doing. After a little reading and messing around with it I love it now. No more annoying factory wipes back to stock having to redownload everything over again...or even try to remember what apps I had. Google Play store only goes up to 20 pages of apps if you try to reinstall that way. Kinda annoying that you have to keep installing apps just so apps past teh 20page mark start showing up for you.

6. james_uk

james_uk Android Enthusiast

thanks for everyones comments, i will use the method from ostrich's sig :)

7. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Android Expert

:smokingsomb: :D

8. Electrorange

Electrorange Newbie

will these meathods save all the levels and scores ?

9. daniel210

daniel210 Lurker

As with any computer program, updating any of the Angry Birds apps has some inherent risks. No matter what platform your own

10. bruce73

bruce73 Android Enthusiast

Angry Birds Backup will backup to Dropbox as well as your sdcard.