• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I bypass locked JPay5 Tablet with Moto e5 and add movies and other files from prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

304God

Lurker
Aug 9, 2019
I'm currently in prison. We have JPay5 tablets that are locked and require being synced to the kiosk monthly. However, I have my own phone, Moto e5. Can I tether my phone to this tablet and add movies and other files. I know it can be done. I just don't know how. Can anybody help???

R u trying to use your phone as a WiFi hotspot it a ay to transfer files and how do you get a phone in a prison aren't those contraband??

No. I'm trying to transfer files via a cable or Bluetooth. However, Bluetooth and pretty much every other send/receive option isn't available on the tablet. The tablet is locked. I need to be able to bypass this lock to access Bluetooth or other available avenues. And phones are most certainly contabanco, but money talks. And I ewil even pay whomever successfully helps me.

Upvote 0
No. I'm trying to transfer files via a cable or Bluetooth. However, Bluetooth and pretty much every other send/receive option isn't available on the tablet. The tablet is locked. I need to be able to bypass this lock to access Bluetooth or other available avenues. And phones are most certainly contraband, but money talks. And i will even pay whomever successfully helps me.
Well sorry to say but since the jpay tablet is locked and cannot be unlocked due to lack of developers their is no simple way to unlock it and without a pic your basically have to deal with a locked bootloader yes it sucks but you will have to contact JPay to unlock the device for you since they hold the keys and we do not!

Upvote 0
What I'm saying is that I've had it done before,before I had my own phone. And I mean actually sitting there as the person waa doing this with his phone upon me asking him would he do it for me. When he asked me did I know how I replied that he could Google it and see what he finds. If my memory serves correctly, with EACH update what changed was WHERE the video/files were stored.for example I had to sync my tablet once I was prompted that my tablet would lock if I didn't forcing me to connect and erasing the files from my gallery. Days later it could be done again but the files had to be stored in my videograms instead of my picture gallery,so forth and so on. If you are saying that it's not possible (yet)since the LAST update for these specific tablets with just the phone then I can see your point. I'm not trying to UNLOCK the tablet in the literal sense just make it capable of receiving either Bluetooth files or files being sent through a connected wire from phone-to-tablet.When I first received my tablet I went STRAIGHT to the build number so I could open development options but it only takes you to a screen that shows all applications on the tablet.I would root my phone if it would help,and the funny thing is is that on the street ALL my phone's are rooted,but I haven't really seen a reason to in here because,well I'm locked up for one lol. Please don't misunderstand me,I'm not doubting anything of the people that replied because I'm essentially dumb when it comes to this but, I was just hoping that since it was done with ONLY a phone once then it could be done again. If there's a way with this last update I would greatly appreciate help to accomplish this,and I could maybe help out in some way if I can. BTW my tablet's build number is JP5JDQ47.worker.20170915.105521/Hardware v100C/Applications Version 19071GA.......

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
I'm currently in prison. We have JPay5 tablets that are locked and require being synced to the kiosk monthly. However, I have my own phone, Moto e5. Can I tether my phone to this tablet and add movies and other files. I know it can be done. I just don't know how. Can anybody help???

There is a guy who uploaded the .zip and .md5 files lto install apps remove the 30 days sync and to activate the bluetooh and the wifi. Email me and ill send u the links to download. Im looking for the md5 and zip to put mobies and music so thay it wont erase them when turned off. The files " scan for 700 mb files.

Email me at antoniodelprado06 at g mail

Upvote 0
There is a guy who uploaded the .zip and .md5 files lto install apps remove the 30 days sync and to activate the bluetooh and the wifi. Email me and ill send u the links to download. Im looking for the md5 and zip to put mobies and music so thay it wont erase them when turned off. The files " scan for 700 mb files.

Email me at antoniodelprado06 at g mail
antoniodelprado06@gmail.com for better reading

Upvote 0
This is the police. You are under arrest!
1589323319667.png

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones