• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I change notification sound to all apps at once

Sefyn

Lurker
Aug 22, 2022
I have LG K50s and I want to change notification sound, so I went to Sound, and then I changed Notification sound, but it literally does nothing. Do I have to set the notification sound to every app individually, or is there a way to do it all at once?

I have LG K50s and I want to change notification sound, so I went to Sound, and then I changed Notification sound, but it literally does nothing. Do I have to set the notification sound to every app individually, or is there a way to do it all at once?

Think it depends on the particular apps, because some do their own notification sounds, e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram, and WeChat. I prefer it this way, so I know which app made the notification without looking at the phone, and if it's important or not.

Upvote 0
what apps are you trying o change the notification sound? and you said after going o the sound settings, it does nothing. so there is no sound preview? or do you mean that you changed the sound, but when you get a notification, there is no sound......correct?

I'm trying to change notification sound to all apps but the only way I found is to go to change every sound in every app individually.
"and you said after going o the sound settings, it does nothing. so there is no sound preview?" There is a sound preview and I can hear the sound I want it to be but when I get a notification I get the standard "Crystal" sound instead of the one I wanted it to be. When I check the apps it says "Default notification sound" but it's not the one I set

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones