• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can i completely reset my phone?

Jose_95

Lurker
Jan 4, 2010
Is there a way for me to completely reset the phone to make it seem i never had root? or like if i just bought it brand new? im not talking about the wipe in the recovery menu.. I need a different way... ]:

Story: I was switching roms & i by mistake pressed Wipe battery informations or something like that, (using Amon Ra 1.5.2 recovery) The phone got messed up & i put the Dreaimg.nbh in the boot thing, & reset the phone.. i dont have root anyymore but when i go into recovery (non-root recovery, just plain with the exclamation on top of a phone) it says on the bottom of it : "E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command"
I'm sure that is messing with everything, since it wont let me root my phone once more.. Do i need to unroot my phone just in case?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones