• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How can I confirm that apps2sd is working properly?

Reactions: mxc1090
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hmmm...idk then. I don't think it is working....so back to my original question, how do I check to make sure it is working? Thanks.

If you go back to your original post you say you flashed over turbo4
So that means you need the new apps 2 SD .zip by Killertonez
Otherwise apps 2 sd no worky.

That Thread is referenced right after your original post by fastyz

"Everything you need to know is here

A2SD--For Multi roms on Ally

Lot of great guides around here. We have a really great group here."

So go to that thread and Download a2sd_ally-OC.zip
Flash this via Drellisdee's Recovery 1.2.4 And Voila you are Rocking the Apps 2 SD

Verify this by doing Drzaius68's suggestion by using Titanium Back up to show you the a2sd partition.

Hope that helps.:cool:

Upvote 0
If you are using killertonez port of apps2sd you could open a terminal emulator on the phone and do the following

Code:
su
a2sd check

Once it's doen just scroll up a little ti'll you see an Apps section and it will tell you if it's running from the sdcard or not.

Here's a screenshot if you dont understand where to look.

http://i.imgur.com/IwAMP.png

Reactions: swc2001
Upvote 0
If you are using killertonez port of apps2sd you could open a terminal emulator on the phone and do the following

Code:
su
a2sd check

Once it's doen just scroll up a little ti'll you see an Apps section and it will tell you if it's running from the sdcard or not.

Here's a screenshot if you dont understand where to look.

http://i.imgur.com/IwAMP.png

Sweet info!!! Thanks Mr. Dots:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones