1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How can I delete my email storage?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brows9272, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Brows9272

Brows9272 Lurker

I have over 80mb of stored memory in my email app. I deleted my Verizon email account... Restarted my phone and still had 80mb!!! It is obviously taking up a lot of room in my phone and will not let me put it on my sd card! I also can't delete the data like I can for Facebook or my other apps... It will let me delete my contacts data which would be horrible to do...I feel like I should be able to delete my data in my email but not my contacts...help!!! I also only have one email account attached to this app...my gmail goes to the gmail app. Over the past 17 months of having this phone the mb have been growing! I want an iPhone but sprint changed the upgrade policy and I'm supposedly not eligable until September!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Welcome to the forums!!!

Go to menu / settings / applications /mail. Once inside here, hit clear cache, then clear data. That should wipe it out. :)

3. Brows9272

Brows9272 Lurker

I wish it was that easy...there is nothing in my mail cache...it's all data! I tried deleting my account...my trash is empty and there is about 15 emails in my inbox...I may need to go to sprint! Ugh

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews