• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I delete my email storage?

Brows9272

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
I have over 80mb of stored memory in my email app. I deleted my Verizon email account... Restarted my phone and still had 80mb!!! It is obviously taking up a lot of room in my phone and will not let me put it on my sd card! I also can't delete the data like I can for Facebook or my other apps... It will let me delete my contacts data which would be horrible to do...I feel like I should be able to delete my data in my email but not my contacts...help!!! I also only have one email account attached to this app...my gmail goes to the gmail app. Over the past 17 months of having this phone the mb have been growing! I want an iPhone but sprint changed the upgrade policy and I'm supposedly not eligable until September!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones