• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can i get my phone to say Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk?

whoa! thats a little to TWIHARD for me! I think I'll pass!

Ok, so first I had to Google to find out what a twihard is. Then I was offended that you would ever include me in a twilight reference. :eek:

Then I got over it and ordered these shirts.:D

vampires-don-t-sparkle-in-the-sun-t-shirt_design.png
buffy_edward_tshirt.jpg

Then, I got back on topic knowing that tapatalk doesn't work on this forum, but everyone will soon have some Phandroid app goodness.

Upvote 0
I'm a little confused?! lol In order for it to say using Tapatalk you'd have to be actually making the post from that app. Since this forum doesn't support Tapatalk then it was impossible for the poster to be posting the messages from Tapatalk. That means the signature line wouldn't ever be here. How did the OP think it was going to get here and from where was he making his posts? LOL

Upvote 0
I'm a little confused?! lol In order for it to say using Tapatalk you'd have to be actually making the post from that app. Since this forum doesn't support Tapatalk then it was impossible for the poster to be posting the messages from Tapatalk. That means the signature line wouldn't ever be here. How did the OP think it was going to get here and from where was he making his posts? LOL
Yeah I dont know

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Love the t-shirts OTD. My daughters were just ranting about the whole stupid premise of vampires sparkling in the sun the other day as we settled into a Buffy marathon.

Aahhhh, I love Buffy marathons. My girl gets really mad when I go on a Buffy rave and start watching from episode one all the way to the end (obviously not in one sitting). :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones