• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I install/return back my galaxy SL i9003 to froyo 2.2. official samsung release?

Sorry for my bad english. It is not my native language. I just want to ask if how can I install/return back to the official samsung release of Froyo 2.2. I'm using Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 then i tried to switch it to Jellybean 4.1 custom rom but I experienced a lot of problems. So my question is how can I switch it back to Froyo 2.2 official release so I can upgrade it again to Gingerbread via Samsung Kies. Thanks and more powers guys!

Sorry for my bad english. It is not my native language. I just want to ask if how can I install/return back to the official samsung release of Froyo 2.2. I'm using Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 then i tried to switch it to Jellybean 4.1 custom rom but I experienced a lot of problems. So my question is how can I switch it back to Froyo 2.2 official release so I can upgrade it again to Gingerbread via Samsung Kies. Thanks and more powers guys!

Welcome to the forums chamelo. :hello:

You would need to download the firmware you want from SamMobile. (put your phone's model # in the search bar) Then you would use Odin to install it. I don't have your phone so this guide may help you.

You could probably use Odin to install Gingerbread instead of first going to Froyo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones