• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I pick up my phone from fedex early?

My phone was shipped out yesterday morning and is set to be delivered tomorrow sometime. but right now its in oakland, about 35-40 minutes from my house, taunting me. im really thinking about picking it up myself, but i cant figure out how to find which office its in or where the office is located. a quick google search for fedex office in oakland only brought up the fedex print & ship centers, and a few that just say fedex and one fedex express. anyone know what office it might be at?

You can try calling fedex toll-free hotline and get the number for your local hub or whatever hub it is located at. From there just call them and tell them you are expecting an urgent shipment and that you really need to pick it up if at all possible today. They will require a signature and maybe photocopy your drivers license, but most of the time they will work with you and let you take the package home without too much hassle. Its alot of work to get a phone 1 day early but its up to you.

Upvote 0
try calling but i've been told in the past on a few things that they have to try and deliver it atleast once before they will let you pick it up. i'd still call and ask tho.

That is what i have been told before.

Keep in mind, especially in cases like this, the carrier has been paid to deliver it on a certain date; anything and they are giving away service for free (their words once, not mind). As i have been told - if i had wanted it faster, i should have paid for it.

Upvote 0
Shipment Dates
Ship date Apr 27, 2010
Estimated delivery Apr 29, 2010 by 7:00 PM
Destination
MIRA LOMA, CA

Apr 27, 2010 9:33 AMPicked upONTARIO, CA

So here is my tracking information. Yes, I PAID for overnight delivery because I did not have the promo code. Just for clarification, Ontario is 6 miles from Mira Loma.

Guess I will get that $8 bucks refunded

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones