• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I reinstall android market on htc inspire?

momofjnd

Lurker
Mar 10, 2012
I'm new here and hopefully posting in the right area. I have an htc inspire 4g from att unrooted. I'm not sure what happened, but when I click on my android market icon it says the "linked application is no longer installed". Can someone please give me step by step help on how to reinstall? I would appreciate any help!

Thanks for the tip! Like many, I had no clue and received no notice. My "Market" app just suddenly stopped working. How can I get the new "Play shop" to my phone? I checked my apps and it's not there. I tried going to the website but did not see an easy way to DL the app. Which would be weird. But I sometimes miss the obvious, so hoping someone here can help. Much thanks!

MissMarie

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones