• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How can I remove Galaxy S M3 Booster? (Lag-fix)

cj1976

Lurker
Jul 20, 2010
I have the Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M100s), and I installed a lag-fix app called M3 Booster. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but my phone is now running Kernel DI03-M3-4. From what I can gather, apps are now being saved to ab ext4 partition on the external SD card. If I'm wrong, please tell me (because I am a complete noob).
It actually works really well. Everything is much faster than before. Web pages load faster, icons show up in the marketplace much quicker than before and there is no lag. The only noticeable downer is that it seems to be a little harder on the battery.
Anyway, my main concern is that I won't be able to update to Froyo because of the lag-fix. I'd like to be able to remove the lag-fix and go back to how it was, but I don't have a clue how. The app developer is Korean and all the info on the website is in Korean. Any ideas how to fix this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones