• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I "Share" a video?

In my Camera folder, it contains both the pictures and video taken with the camera, I don't have a separate video folder other than videos from other sources.

Once nice feature in the gallery now is that it will show you your most used methods of sharing right there, without having to pull them down and choose.

Upvote 0
The gallery doesn't separate videos and still photos, everything is just in date order. If you'd like to see just your videos, you can open the 'play movies app' on your phone and click on 'my videos'. This will only show your videos not your pictures. And, if you click on a video to play it, you will see the sharing options in the upper right.

The only way to separate photos and videos in the gallery would be to manually go in and create separate folders and move pics into one and videos into the other. Certainly not ideal though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones