1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How can I "Share" a video?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheSuperman, Jan 6, 2012.

1. TheSuperman

TheSuperman Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 19, 2010
    I'm not seeing a way to "Share" a video on this phone? Usually, if you long press a video, I would have an option to "Share". I have an app that can send video's to my TV if I could find the share option.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement

2. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Go into GALLERY not VIDEO... if you go into gallery your videos and pictures are stored in albums and you click on the album, click on the video and at the top thre are options

TheSuperman likes this.
  3. TheSuperman

TheSuperman Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 19, 2010
    Ah, I see, very nice.

Do you have any tricks to view the gallery in a way that is cleaner to view? For example, some how separating Pictures from Video's?

4. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    well videos and pictures will not be set in the same "folder" or "album" as each other. i know of some "file managers" that you can instal like Astro

5. Vance

Vance Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 28, 2009
    In my Camera folder, it contains both the pictures and video taken with the camera, I don't have a separate video folder other than videos from other sources.

Once nice feature in the gallery now is that it will show you your most used methods of sharing right there, without having to pull them down and choose.

6. mobileapps

mobileapps Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    I think you can use "Apptha Mobile Video Sharing Application" to share videos from your mobile.. :)

7. jeradparker

jeradparker Lurker
    None

Apr 27, 2012
    Strategic Marketer
    USA
    Well Thwapr is also one of the best services as far as video sharing is concerned. it works on all video enabled phones and doesn't require any app download. You can give it a try.

8. charliecc

charliecc Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 12, 2011
    If you've just taken the video, the quickest way is to click on the thumbnail in the camera view. This instantly gives you a scrollable list of share options down the right hand side.

9. Tim K

Tim K Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2009
    Male
    Phila, PA
    The gallery doesn't separate videos and still photos, everything is just in date order. If you'd like to see just your videos, you can open the 'play movies app' on your phone and click on 'my videos'. This will only show your videos not your pictures. And, if you click on a video to play it, you will see the sharing options in the upper right.

The only way to separate photos and videos in the gallery would be to manually go in and create separate folders and move pics into one and videos into the other. Certainly not ideal though.

Tags: