• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I stop Google+ syncing my pictures to my phone??

RoarOfZonda

Jul 25, 2012
I'm seriously thinking about removing my Google+ account just because every picture I upload to it, it makes a folder on my phone and I don't like that since I already have the pictures on my phone.
So how can I stop the syncing between Google+ pictures and my phone?

I find it really frustrating that google don't appear to have given users control of what happens. I do want my photos saved from my phone to my google account but I don't want google to keep putting photos back on my phone that I have deleted. Every time I delete photos on my phone google copies them back on - using my data allowance and filling my phone with photos I don't want on my phone. Who was the idiot who looked at that use case scenario and thought it would be a good idea?

:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones