1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How can I stop the Recovery bootloop?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twistedriku, Dec 27, 2011.

1. twistedriku

twistedriku Android Enthusiast

To make a long story short, I have a custom recovery installed and i figured it wouldnt matter if I went to settings and let it boot into recovery from there.. That was a mistake... Now my phones bootloops into recovery mode no matter what I seem to do, wont even go to the battery charging screen from power off... Any help would be much appreciated....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Phantogenic

Phantogenic Android Enthusiast

Can you access any of the recovery functions?

3. twistedriku

yes. Using Raidzero recovery. I can access everything of the recovery. But I cant mount USB storage...

4. NeoSabin

NeoSabin Well-Known Member

Is it your first time in recovery or did you make a backup? Also if you have a card reader you can flash this to get stock back
    androidforums.com/esteem-all-things-root/471791-rom-12-26-11-stock-rooted-zvb-rom-kernel.html

5. twistedriku

I made a backup but it wont work... I renamed the folder for the purpose of remembering what it was and now it wont work at all.... and already tried flashing the stock. Phone still boots back into recovery...
    EDIT: Nvm, got rid of the space in the folder name and now backup seems to work. running it now....
    EDIT 2: Right back to recovery.... T_T

6. twistedriku

please keep posting any ideas/methods you all may have, I cant stay up any longer.

7. twistedriku

8. dulal18

dulal18 Android Enthusiast

9. mtmichaelson

mtmichaelson Android Enthusiast

LDrifta likes this.
  10. twistedriku

Alright, I'm back up and running and activated. Thank you mt for the file and thank you to everyone who tried to help me. :) I've tried almost all of your methods except upgrading because I can't mount USB or anything let alone have comp detect it so ya...

11. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

I did a factory reset through phone settings (long story) and am currently experiencing the same exact thing, just downloaded the file that helped you, *fingers crossed*

12. twistedriku

It'll work, guarantee

13. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews