1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How come i cant download vids

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mytu, Apr 11, 2012.

1. mytu

mytu Lurker

Hello i just got my tu and i cant download any mp4 vids i came from my old lg marquee and when i was on that phone it would ask me when i wanted to watch the vids it would ask me execute or download my tu dose not i also have a problem with automatic correction it dosent pop up on my key board when im using the key pad on the screen or when i open the tu why is this ? Any help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. j61101

j61101 Well-Known Member

What are you using to view or try to download these vids? Also the TU does not auto correct many things when the keypad is opened. Usually it will insert an apostrophe or a period or capitalize "I" but it doesn't correct misspellings. As for the onscreen keyboard, it just depends on what one you use and if you have autocorrect on.
    By the way, did you perhaps post this from your TU?

3. mytu

mytu Lurker

what do you mean what am i using to download or see the videos? i touch the videos to view them no i cant spell lol i posted this from my computer i love everything about my tu but i wish i could download and save vids for example lets say im on peasandcornhub;D or something on my lg marquee it would ask me to download or execute but like i said on my tu it wont ask me that it just goes to the vid i try to long press it and "save link" but thats no help niether it would be very helpfull for me to download the vids off the net and save to my sdcard because that way i can just go to my gallery and pop it open instead killing time downloading the video agian i dont know if this is because a the new update left this out or if its my phone or if its just the TU ....another problem i have and i dont know if this is commen with all of you but theres only a small amount of windows i can open on my web browser only like five ..i dont really open alot of windows but this can be very anoyying when trying to keep a page open...the auto correct on my phone is still not poping up and i really need it lol can anyone help and is this happening to any one else ps my tu is on boost if that matters

4. mytu

mytu Lurker

pleaseee helpp

5. mytu

mytu Lurker

maybe firefox will help me???

6. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

I'm not sure what your old phone had but it was probably running an lg or marquee specific browser to offer you the option to download or view... I would do a search for a browser to let you download videos for all your peasandcorn needs ;).. as for your autocorrect might I suggest swifttype.. I myself have used it and it seems to be pretty smart. As for a browser to let you open more then 4 windows at a time firefox dolphin or just about any other browser will work... I personally prefer opera but be warned the mini version does not support flash... only the mobile version supports flash but mini is still sweeeeeet for speed when on 3g...

7. mytu

mytu Lurker

Ok cool thank you dose opera let you download vids off the net and save them on to your sd card

8. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

perhaps but not to my knowledge, I was only offering it to solve your more then 4 windows at a time issue..

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews