1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how did this window pop up?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JoeProcopio, Dec 29, 2009.

1. JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio Android Enthusiast

just starting to get into the phone, setup screens, folders etc....all of a sudden, a window popped up wit my active programs in it, i then could touch one to open it up....problem is, i don't know how it came up, or what to do to get it back...any idea? i'm looking through the manual as we speak but haven't come across anything like it yet...and i don't know what i would searh for on the forum...since everything i tried isn't really related

2. ceruti82

ceruti82 Member

maybe it was TASKILLER ?
    if you open it up, you can chhose to open or kill a running app.

3. JoeProcopio

just starting to get into the phone, setup screens, folders etc....all of a sudden, a window popped up wit my active programs in it, i then could touch one to open it up....problem is, i don't know how it came up, or what to do to get it back...any idea? i'm looking through the manual as we speak but haven't come across anything like it yet...and i don't know what i would searh for on the forum...since everything i tried isn't really related

4. chuk1005

chuk1005 Member

Try holding down the "home" button. That may be the screen u were talking about.

5. chuk1005

chuk1005 Member

6. Paul1201

Paul1201 Well-Known Member

Press and hold the Home button. To exit press the back button or home button again.

7. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

You long-pressed the Home button. You'll find that long-press is one of the coolest features of the whole DROID's user interface.

8. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA

Yea it's even cooler then your boot animation.

9. JoeProcopio

yep that was it...i did try it before, but i was half asleep, so maybe i wasn't holding it down enough...thanks, sorry for the noob question...just now figuring some stuff out

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews