• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how did this window pop up?

JoeProcopio

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2009
New Jersey
just starting to get into the phone, setup screens, folders etc....all of a sudden, a window popped up wit my active programs in it, i then could touch one to open it up....problem is, i don't know how it came up, or what to do to get it back...any idea? i'm looking through the manual as we speak but haven't come across anything like it yet...and i don't know what i would searh for on the forum...since everything i tried isn't really related

just starting to get into the phone, setup screens, folders etc....all of a sudden, a window popped up wit my active programs in it, i then could touch one to open it up....problem is, i don't know how it came up, or what to do to get it back...any idea? i'm looking through the manual as we speak but haven't come across anything like it yet...and i don't know what i would searh for on the forum...since everything i tried isn't really related

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones