• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do get text to fix screen?

bencurt24

Sep 19, 2011
Curious if anyone knows how I get a websites text to fit my screen when i enlarge it. On my Galaxy S2 whenever i pinched my fingers outward to zoom in on the text it would automatically wrap it so i could see everything on the screen. Rather than blowing it up and constantly moving it back and forth so i can read what the whole message says.

If anyone has any insight on how to change this or if you need me to explain it further let me know.

Thanks

Curious if anyone knows how I get a websites text to fit my screen when i enlarge it. On my Galaxy S2 whenever i pinched my fingers outward to zoom in on the text it would automatically wrap it so i could see everything on the screen. Rather than blowing it up and constantly moving it back and forth so i can read what the whole message says.

If anyone has any insight on how to change this or if you need me to explain it further let me know.

Thanks

I believe FireFox, Dolphin, and Opera browsers have text-wrap capabilities either as plug-ins or built in functions that you can turn on. Give them a try. Android 4.4 unfortunately removed the zooming text-wrap.

Upvote 0
I'll recharge my SG2 and check the settings on the stock Intenet Browser for you later this morning I'm at work and the SG2 is at home right now. I didn't see a text wrap setting in the stock Internet browser on my Note 3. I've been using Boat Browser instead. Text wrap works fine with that browser except on some pages as Rukbat suggested.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones