• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Do I Access Files From My SD card

Thank you so much for the help dreadnatty08 but I am still having that biggest headache as you mentioned with Droid.
I was able to find the 2 apps that you provided in my phone but not able to get to those apps. I clicked on the download link and it opens up a window telling me to sign in to install the Android App. So I clicked on "sign in" but then I it just sits or stuck there and doesn't do or allow me to sign in. Both sites and apps are giving me the same problem. Any ideas why is this?

Upvote 0
Keey in mind, the latest versions of astro are veery much a headache themselves =p

And if you can use the stock browser you can download apks.. if this is what you cannot access, you would have to find some sort of app store, usually its the "play store" or possibly the "market". Please keep in mind that the market apps are needing you to sign into your gmail account, so keep this is mind while attempting to use them.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Tee En
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones