1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support how do i acsess my gmail or create a new one if onevis akready actuve

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    I bought a HUAWEI android phone from a freind and the gmail is set up to him ,how do i accsess my own or make a new one ?

Advertisement

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    if you have forgotten your password, and if you did not use a backup email link to get back into your gmail account.
    it is dead forever.... google will NOT help you at all, they simply refused to assist me in any way.

I lost my very own favorite email address when a computer just died about 10 years ago...
    and I lost my list of passwords with it........ yup, everything I had was stored on that one single hard drive. and, it did not help that I stupidly used my home telephone number instead of my cellphone.... and both of those numbers are now dead after moving to a different state.

Live and Learn, never again, I now have 3 backups in 3 different places.

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    Male
    I'm retired: every day's a Monday :P
    Manchester, TN
    If the phone is still set up on your friend's name and accounts, that means that he did not factory reset the phone to factory defaults and wipe his data. Do a factory reset: this will wipe all user data from the phone and restore it to out-of-the-box condition. You can then sign in with your Google account information and set it up as you please.

AZgl1500 likes this.