• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How do I add the Clock 1.00 from MikG to CM7?

OstrichSaK

Android Expert
Nov 22, 2009
Colorado, USA
Not sure which clock is in the MikG ROM but it's a little round black icon in the app tray whereas the older clock is a more square-ish white one. I flashed CM7.1.0 and it has the older style clock. I need the newer style on because it has a timer that I use a lot. My wife is still running an older version of MikG and I tried to share it via Titanium backup but it doesn't seem to work. I get two files one is properties and one is a .tar.gz file like the others in the Titanium Backup folder and when I search my list of backups from Titanium Backup it shows up in the list but the only option is to delete it. The other options are all gone.

Any ideas or help?

Not sure which clock is in the MikG ROM but it's a little round black icon in the app tray whereas the older clock is a more square-ish white one. I flashed CM7.1.0 and it has the older style clock. I need the newer style on because it has a timer that I use a lot. My wife is still running an older version of MikG and I tried to share it via Titanium backup but it doesn't seem to work. I get two files one is properties and one is a .tar.gz file like the others in the Titanium Backup folder and when I search my list of backups from Titanium Backup it shows up in the list but the only option is to delete it. The other options are all gone.

Any ideas or help?

in titanium backup if the app is listed as a system app (usually in red) then it will not work with any aosp rom.

Upvote 0
in titanium backup if the app is listed as a system app (usually in red) then it will not work with any aosp rom.

It's not on either device (hers which has it working and mine which has the 'share' backup).

Might just try search for alarm clock in Market, they have a bunch.

Thanks but this is of no use to me. I already know what I specifically want and don't want to wade through a bunch of aftermarket apps that either cost, are add supported or suck. I want this clock specifically because it has everything I want exactly as I want it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones