• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I assign music to Contacts, Contact Groups, Notifications etc...

How can I assign music to Contacts or Notification Events etc... I did it before, think one of my apps added that options, so whenever you went to "Choose ringtone", you could also "Choose Music" or something like that.

Does anyone know how I can do that again? I do not want to convert single tunes into ringtones, or move my music collection into a ringtone folder, I just want to be able to pick music just like I can pick existing ring tones. : -)

How can I assign music to Contacts or Notification Events etc... I did it before, think one of my apps added that options, so whenever you went to "Choose ringtone", you could also "Choose Music" or something like that.

Does anyone know how I can do that again? I do not want to convert single tunes into ringtones, or move my music collection into a ringtone folder, I just want to be able to pick music just like I can pick existing ring tones. : -)

Although the process is pretty much the same on all devices, it would help if you told us what device you're using.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones