• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I become NOT a "Lurker" ?

I would've just said roll with it as if you can get away with lurking then enjoy :D Anywho just keep posting and then eventually like you have with your last post, your status will display member ;) Although I think your status might of changed a while ago as I thought it was 5-10 post to go from lurker to member and not 54 :thinking:

Upvote 0
I would've just said roll with it as if you can get away with lurking then enjoy
biggrin.png
Anywho just keep posting and then eventually like you have with your last post, your status will display member
wink.png
Although I think your status might of changed a while ago as I thought it was 5-10 post to go from lurker to member and not 54
thinking.png

Ahhhhh..ok Thanks.. 😎

Upvote 0
LG3? LG G3?
thinking.png

Yes. My initials are LGIII . Coincidence ? I used to have LG 3 as my license plate and would always get asked if I was an LG rep. Ok, get this..... My rate in the Navy was Boiler Tech. If I used my initials AND my rates initials as my plate, it would totally take on a new meaning today. LGBT .... Um.....''not that there's anything wrong with that.''

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones