• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do i change the browser page to fit the screen

The stock browser on Motorola phones is awful compared to my past experiences with HTC. Because of that, I switched to Dolphin Browser HD. They've made so many improvements to it, from when I first used it on my original EVO that I'd highly recommend it now. They're also apparently working on an update that is supposed to make the processing faster than Chrome Beta (only available for ICS).

Upvote 0
The stock browser is a poor choice (keeps requesting a mobile screen). It doesn't easily reformat the screen either.

After trying several, I chose the Angel browser. Excellent response and good security (can be set to not keep history and to clear cache on exit).

Double tapping the screen area you want to expand/contract to fit the screen generally works just as you want it too.

As an additional benefit, the Angel browser does not ask to access "sensitive log data" as do most of the others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones