• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I change the Font on HTC One X

oksyl

Lurker
Jan 26, 2013
Greetings: I am smart enough to know I would like to change the font on my HTC One X using Android ver. 4.0.4 and software #2.20.502, but I am not smart enough to know how to do it. I have searched and read all the information I could find, but it is usually written in such technical terms, that I quickly loose interest while reading it. I would appreciate any plain english help any of you may provide. I really dont want to root, jailbreak, smash or make a brick out of my phone. I just want to change the font, so my 60+ yr old eyes can read it easier. I am using ATT as my carrier. Thank You for your time. - oksyl:eek:

Greetings: I am smart enough to know I would like to change the font on my HTC One X using Android ver. 4.0.4 and software #2.20.502, but I am not smart enough to know how to do it. I have searched and read all the information I could find, but it is usually written in such technical terms, that I quickly loose interest while reading it. I would appreciate any plain english help any of you may provide. I really dont want to root, jailbreak, smash or make a brick out of my phone. I just want to change the font, so my 60+ yr old eyes can read it easier. I am using ATT as my carrier. Thank You for your time. - oksyl:eek:

Can I ask how you managed to change the font?

Upvote 0
I think that might of been a bit a sarcasm from OKSYL as no one had replied to his original post.
So we won't know if he really has figured out how to change the font(without rooting,Doubt it!) so his revenge is to leave us all in suspense.
I'd love to change the font(so easy on Samsung Devices) but know I'll be going down the routing path to achieve this unless OKSYL lets us now how he did it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones