1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How do I change the music image on the LG G6?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DanThatB055, Sep 21, 2017.

1. DanThatB055

DanThatB055 Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2017
    How do I change the music image on LG G6? And when I press and hold it the only things that pops up is search and detail. Plz help and thank you!

Advertisement

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    Welcome to the Android Forums DanThatB055 - There's an app for that. I'm testing it out now. I'll let you know if it works shortly....

Well I tried Album Art Grabber from the Play Store to find the cover for Cameo's double album "Anthology". It found the correct art but when I set it the cover art showed when I used File Manager but not in Google Play music or PowerAmp. Google Play Music showed nothing and PowerAmp was showing a Ramones Album for disc 2 and some random album for disc 1. So back to PowerAmp. I went into Settings > Album Art and cleared the cache. Then I told it do Download album art automatically. This gave me a different cover but that looked like what is probably the rear cover on the actual Album showing the track lists.

This is a very interesting question. I hope someone comes along eventually and gives us an answer to how to manually change album cover art.

Which music player is your favorite DanThatB055?

3. jumpinjackflash

jumpinjackflash Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 17, 2017
    Speaking of music players, is there a player that spotify integrated with in the play Store?

4. shuklapranu

shuklapranu Lurker
    None

Oct 17, 2017
    Well I am using an app called Automa Tag which is working fine to change album art

LG G6

The LG G6 dropped the modular design from the G5. It was one of the first with a 18:9 display. Specs include a Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB of RAM, dual cameras, and 3,300mAh battery.