• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I communicate with Mods??

Ok I started a thread the other day in another area. Although it should have been common sense, My request for help might have led to something illegal.......... Also there were some (what I thought at the time some not so nice posts....) turns out I was just being sensitive and teh person was just trying to be funny....... anyway a mod warned about behavior. then a few threads later another mod closed the thread......

I am still new to the forum and don't want to do anything illegal or cause any trouble so I have been searching all day how to communicate with those mods to apologize and just clear somethings up but cannot figure out how to do it. Also I was interested in possibly having the whole threahd deleted if allowed. I have searched on this site how to communicate with the mods but have have had no luck finding the answer. Not sure where else I could have put this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just want to be a good member...not cause trouble or get a bad rep......

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones