1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support How do I delete a friend from Favorites widget, but not.from my contacts list?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CFD323, Aug 16, 2010.

1. CFD323

CFD323 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I entered a friend into my contact list and added him to my Favorites widget. I want to remove him from my favorites widget now, but not from my contacts list. How do I do this? It keeps deleting the entire contact.

I've edited the contact and removed him from Favorites group and I've gone into People, Groups, & removed the contact from Favorites but when i go to my contact list, he doesn't show up anymore. Why?!

If I go to the Favorites widget and add a new favorite then the contact shows up again. But if i just open up people and scroll down-no contact showing up!

Please help as this is aggravating as hell!

Advertisement

2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    Go to your phone book > tap groups > tap favorites and edit it there

When you open your favorites group tap menu>Edit Group then delete the contact from the group.

3. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Click phone, then click the desired contact, open it, and press menu then edit, under group select favorites and uncheck

4. CFD323

CFD323 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Did both ways and contact doesn't show up in contacts anymore...

5. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    reboot your phone and try it again.

Go to your phone book > tap groups > tap favorites > tap menu>Edit Group then delete the contact from the group.