• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do i delete all song from Galaxy s 2 mp3 player

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I have a samsung galaxy s 2 (SGH-T898) and use Family Mobile Network. Last month I bought a 32G PNY micro card and loaded about 4800 mp3 songs.

Everything was fine until yesterday the "Music Player" app began to stop after each song. I noticed that under the single album title each song had a duplicate with the correct time, When I select a song it shows 0 time. The duplicates appear in the "All" (songs) mode too.

I tried to play it today and there were 2 extra duplicate of each song and it wouldn't play at all, I have unmounted and removed the micro card and the songs remained on screen even after powering down and re mounting it. The problem is the same in the "Play Music" app. My desktop reads the card as all single songs.

How do I clear the memory from the player?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones