• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I delete Icons/Apps that I wont use?

I am a newbie. First post here..I have noticed that there are a few apps on Samsung Galaxy that I will never use. I want to delete the icon and app from phone display. I go to settings>Manage Apps> and delete the app, but it still shows on display? The ones I want to get rid of are like AT&T Navagator and AT&T Code Scanner all the ones that charge to use or install. Anyone know of an App that will completely remove these programs from my phone?

Thanks

An easy way to see what apps you can remove is from the Program Monitor widget. Click it then the Downloaded tab and you can see everything you can uninstall.

If it is not on that list then AT&T will not let you uninstall the App. You can have access to uninstall or Freeze using Titanium Backup if you root your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones