1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do I edit Apex to OC @ 1.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MikeAce00, Oct 29, 2010.

1. MikeAce00

MikeAce00 Well-Known Member

I have Apex and I've been running the Mad OC script at 1.3 through terminal emulator. My phone just isn't quite as stable as it should be. Maybe 1 random reboot per day (or it will freeze playing angry birds)

How do I modify to OC 1.2

Is there a preferred method to accomplish this? I've tried searching and I only got more confused. I've seen manual methods and I've seen apps free and paid... I know I'll need to edit the setscaling.sh. I haven't done that but I'm willing to try?

Which method should I use? Do you have setting that are stable at 1.2? If so please share. I really think the 1.2OC will be the sweet spot for my DX

Thanks Guys,

Mike

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

3. MikeAce00

MikeAce00 Well-Known Member

Thanks Fab for making it so simple. I used that other post to find some values... But did not use that program...

Copied my setscale file to my sd card and edited the file accordingly.

ran the -sd command and viola! Set CPU is saying 1.225 and my quadrant scores have me landing right where I'd expect at that speed.

Was that all I needed to do? No need for the OC program? If so I'm really liking the scripts you've included with Apex.

Great work! and thanks for your help.

Mike

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews