• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I find the SD card on a Galaxy Tablet?

sally12345

Lurker
Jul 18, 2013
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered, but I'm new here, and I just dusted off an older Galaxy minitablet. I have some pictures on a microchip which I have physically removed from my camera and put into the tablet, but now I don't know how to access the SD card. There is nothing in applications or settings. Is there some way to see what is on the card? Thanks for any help out there.

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered, but I'm new here, and I just dusted off an older Galaxy minitablet. I have some pictures on a microchip which I have physically removed from my camera and put into the tablet, but now I don't know how to access the SD card. There is nothing in applications or settings. Is there some way to see what is on the card? Thanks for any help out there.

What is the Galaxy tab's model name, Sally?

Most Samsung products have the sd card in a slot on one of the side edges, some have it under the battery cover near or under the battery itself.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones