1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do I fix "Unfortunately, Setup Wizard Has Stopped" error during setup

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Epli, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Epli

Epli Lurker

I'm not able to do anything on my phone because I keep getting this error message over and over again. I tried to do a hard reset on my LG Spirit H44n lte but that didnt work so now im stuck in setup with this error message.

2. Epli

Epli Lurker

is it possible to use LS Bridge to fix this problem?

3. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

Sorry I'm not experienced with your device but are you rooted? I ask as it seems like you've uninstalled a program that the setup wizard requires to run. If you have then reflash a ROM with recovery. If you haven't I'd say your best bet would be to reflash your stock firmware. How you'd go about that though I can't say.

Jfalls63 likes this.
  4. Epli

Epli Lurker

I havent rooted it.
    I bought new motherboard on ebay, did the setup then this error popped up after I done the setup so I did a hard reset, thats all I did.

#4 Epli, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  5. Shotgun84

Sorry for the delay. Honestly I've never installed a new motherboard in a phone but I'd assume that it doesn't come installed with firmware to run the phone. I could be wrong but I'd try flashing some stock firmware to your phone. As long as it's the correct firmware for your phone model then it won't hurt to try :)

6. Epli

Epli Lurker

Thank you for being so helpful, I used LGMobile Support Tool and it worked perfectly. Now I can use this phone as a backup if needed :D

Shotgun84 likes this.
  7. Shotgun84

No problem. I'm glad it's sorted :)