• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I flash Nexus S 4G to BoostMobile?

My understanding is that you have to flash the radios for Boost, and the you have to find a Boost mobile rep that's willing to activate it for you. This will be tough since they activate it based on the IMEI number, and the NS4G belongs to Sprint. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it may be more difficult than you think.

I'm pretty sure I answered this already, but it looks like my answer was deleted.

Upvote 0
it can be done. the easiest and best way to do it is find a guy who can flash and activate for you. there all over craigslist for anywhere from 100 to 150 bucks. sounds expensive but i guess in the end you may save a few bucks. you wont get wimax though.

If you go this route, be prepared to get scammed by someone that just wants your money. Many of those people DON'T know what they are doing and will take your money, flash your phone, brick it, and be like "sorry that happens sometimes and I can't fix it".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones