1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General How do I get back my Clock/Weather home screen widget?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cth95mustang, Jul 9, 2010.

1. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    I accidentally removed my Clock and weather widget that displays on the home screen by default. Does anyone know how to get it back. I went to the HTC widgets but I don't see it.

Thanks,

Advertisement

2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Right Here
    Long press->HTC Widgets->Clock->then choose which one you want.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Yep. What he said. I couldn't find it at first either because i kept looking through the weather widgets

4. pixel8tor

pixel8tor Member

May 12, 2010
    Watch that Clock/Weather is an alleged source of all kinds of evil (read: lag, silent bug, etc.) with the Eris. So, if you start experiencing that, start by removing it again.

5. ppbb

ppbb Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    +1 once i removed this widget and replaced it one from the app market, my phone started to get better. Its not 100% yet, but it did help bigtime.

6. oldssn

oldssn Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    engineer
    Mesa, Az
    I have replaced the HTC clock/weather widget with the beautiful widgets version on my wife's Eris. She has a problem with accidentally putting the widget in the trash when she tries to check her notifications. Is their any way to configure the widget to make it harder to delete?

7. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Thanks!

Yeah, that's how I accidentally deleted mine. I was trying to open the notifications and it delayed for a second and removed the widget.

8. The notification bar only has to be flicked a half inch to open it. No need to pull it all the way to the bottom.