• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get back the All Apps icon?

sharkizzle

Apr 8, 2010
I accidentally deleted it from the static apps at the bottom. How do I get it back?

Btw - I haven't really used this phone at all. I got the $60 TMo plan for one month but realized that my service at home was spotty. Because of that, I couldn't let go of my current VZW service but I still want to. Going to give TMo another chance starting today.

Back to my issue: All Apps icon, please?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 79
I accidentally deleted it from the static apps at the bottom. How do I get it back?

Btw - I haven't really used this phone at all. I got the $60 TMo plan for one month but realized that my service at home was spotty. Because of that, I couldn't let go of my current VZW service but I still want to. Going to give TMo another chance starting today.

Back to my issue: All Apps icon, please?

Nevermind - figured it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones