• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get Itunes on my Droid?

iTunes is an apple product that is made to work with their hardware. If you want iTunes-type software for your Droid, check out double twist.

Note that since the droid does not require DRM, you are not required to have a program in-between. I just hook it up to my computer, go to notifications and mount it, then copy the files myself.

Upvote 0
iTunes is an apple product that is made to work with their hardware. If you want iTunes-type software for your Droid, check out double twist.

Note that since the droid does not require DRM, you are not required to have a program in-between. I just hook it up to my computer, go to notifications and mount it, then copy the files myself.

Yeah, 800MB of storage space left... Where's that 32GB card?

Upvote 0

I'm hooked up to my computer, now where do I find "notifications"???

Upvote 0
You can use DoubleTwister to sync iTunes to Droid, the process:

• Download and install doubleTwist
  • Connect your Droid using a USB cable
  • Select "USB connected" and then "Mount" on your Droid
  • doubleTwist will launch automatically (if you use Windows)
  • Set up your sync settings or just drag and drop media to your Droid
  • doubleTwist will automatically convert your videos so that they play on your Droid
P.s. For DRMed iTunes songs or videos, DoubleTwist is willing to help but unable to do so about this, cause it cant remove drm from iTunes. For this case, you can get a step-by-step tutorial via my signature to get it done:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones