• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get LTE coverage in SA,using an unlocked Exhibit from T-Mobile

mrgoodbytes

Lurker
Sep 20, 2014
I got a Galaxy Exhibit phone from the States which was running ANDROID 2,3,5 under T-Mobile.Got phone unlocked and am now trying to connect data LTE on a South African MTN network.I rooted the phone using Zerg Rush .I do not have options for either 4g or Lte on Mobile Networks settings.I only see GSM and Wcdma. I want to connect to a faster network, any one with an idea of how I can go about doing that?

I got a Galaxy Exhibit phone from the States which was running ANDROID 2,3,5 under T-Mobile.Got phone unlocked and am now trying to connect data LTE on a South African MTN network.I rooted the phone using Zerg Rush .I do not have options for either 4g or Lte on Mobile Networks settings.I only see GSM and Wcdma. I want to connect to a faster network, any one with an idea of how I can go about doing that?

2.3.5? I don't even think that exhibit supports 4g. It uses 3g so you cant use 4g or lte.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones