• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get my contacts into my new Orange San Fransisci?

I have outlook contacts I have exported to the PC dektop that I would likje to get into my San Fran. I also have a works Blackberry which I'd like to get the contacts from and into the san Fran. I think the Blackberry has symced with outlook but not sure. 700 'somethings' seemed to zap across!

I have outlook contacts I have exported to the PC dektop that I would likje to get into my San Fran. I also have a works Blackberry which I'd like to get the contacts from and into the san Fran. I think the Blackberry has symced with outlook but not sure. 700 'somethings' seemed to zap across!

Alternatively the BB may have backed up its contacts somewhere on my PC as some of the BB contacts are definitely not in the outlook contacts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones