• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how do i get my Sim Card contacts only for messages

I have only just Flashed my first Rom, i dont think that is the problem, i suppose i must have ticked the wrong box when i set up the phone after flashing.

Before i simply had a list of my Contacts (all on my Sim Card) so when sending text messages i could simply find the name/number very easily.

Before i had a list of PEOPLE which i used when sending emails, i thought these two "lists" were seperate !!.

After i find that my list of Contacts on my SIM card has been JOINED up with my PEOPLE list which contains folk i know on Facebook, including there profile picture and my whole google Address book as well with email addresses AND phone numbers all mixed up together, in alphabetical order of course.

So now when i send an ordinary text message i have to be carefull which of the multiple entries i choose for each entry ?.

How can i get it back to how it was Before please.

tim

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones